• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support Team.
• Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner.
• Provide direct supervision of the support staff, which includes technical support and communication.
• Be the point of contact when it comes to escalations.
• Record and track team SLAs and workflows.
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
– “FPT care” health insurance and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy
– Salary review 1 time/year or on excellent performance
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment
– Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
– Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
– Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
• Proven experience in working with US customers.
• Strong oral and written communication skills (Toeic 900+/ IELTS 7.0+).
• Should have strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets.
• Love being the first line of support and troubleshooting issues.
• Interested in Digital Marketing, Front-end (HTML/CSS) is a plus point.
Let us know about your story