– Manage the L1 Support team and work with L1 Team Leaders to evaluate performance of staffs within the team on an ongoing basis as well as via periodic performance reviews.
– Ensure that L1 Supporter provides timely and accurate support on a daily basis and ensure that all individuals and KPIs of teams are met; alert the Director of Support to any risks which would make it impossible to meet those KPIs and work with the Director of Support to mitigate those risks.
– Identify ways to improve the customer support experience throughout the lifecycle of a ticket.
– Collaborate with the L2 Support Manager to streamline escalations between L1 and L2 and regularly monitor the health of the escalations between these groups.
– Provide customer feedback to key stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing and ensure feedback and news from these departments is communicated to the L1 Support team.
– Recruit and train new L1 Customer Advocates and monitor the performance of new hires during the onboarding period.
– Work with L1 Team Leaders to continuously ensure that the professional development needs of the team are being met and that employees are happy and fulfilled.
– Maintain first-hand product and support process knowledge by working support deliverables 20% of the time.
– “FPT care” health insurance and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy
– Salary review 1 time/year or on excellent performance
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment
– Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
– Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
– Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
– Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as a team leader or manager in the Customer Support field, especially L1 support – Call center and Helpdesk.
– Good education background, preferably in the fields of computer science.
– Experience with establishing and monitoring support metrics and KPIs, and analytics tools and techniques used therein.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer empathy.
– Strong personnel management skills and a genuine desire to make the L1 Support team become fulfilling and supportive team.
– Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer (internal or external) objectives.
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
– Have knowledge about AMS Processes is a plus.
– Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill.
Let us know about your story