– Single point of contact to the users for all DMS Application concerns: requests, incidents, problems.
– Understand/research customer’s business and operation processes as well as DMS application knowledge for supporting.
– Provide support in person, via phone or email as appropriate.
– Classify service request, assign priority and create ticket as per the predefined definitions.
– First level of ticket diagnosis to resolve the ticket or allocate ticket to appropriate support person/group.
– Ownership of raised and escalated issues. Manage and co-ordinate operations from opening to closure of all tickets follow SLA.
– Update call status frequently to users and relevant stakeholders follow SLA.
– Provide guidance and training (remotely) to end users on need basis.
– Handle issue of PDA device, assign to 3rd party for warranty.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by direct manager.
– “FPT care” health insurance and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy
– Salary review 1 time/year or on excellent performance
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment
– Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
– Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
– Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
– Male candidates are highly preffered.
– College or University Graduation (IT is preferable).
– Familiar with computer, good Microsoft Office skills.
– Have knowledge about AMS Processes is a plus.
– Good communication skill.
– Can reading, writing and speaking in English at intermediate level.
– Have good customer support mindset and attitude.
– Fast learning and proactive.
Let us know about your story