• Identify, understand and categorize the customer’s presented situation.
• Assess the business impact of the situation
• Gather the necessary information to address the issue, including how to reproduce It
• Solve known problem
• Send for investigation to L2
• Forward to OS L1 (specific types)
• Working Time: *Start from mid-June or Early July
– Training in 1.5 months with 8×5 standard time
– Operation with 2 shifts coverage 16×7 timing
+ Shift 1: 15:00 ~ 23:00
+ Shift 2: 23:00 ~ 7:00
– “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
– Salary review 1 times/year or on excellent performance
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment
– Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• College graduated or higher
• Fluent in Japanese (N2+)
• At least 1+ years’ experience working as a helpdesk position or as a similar role
• Ability to support 16×7 with working shifts rotation (to have allowance)
• ITIL process knowledge and experience is plus.
Let us know about your story