– Single point of contact to the users for all DMS Application concerns: requests, incidents, problems.
– Understand/research customer business and operation processes as well as DMS application knowledge for supporting.
– Provide support in person, on the phone or via email as appropriate.
– Classify service request, assign priority and create ticket as per the predefined definitions.
– First level of ticket diagnosis to resolve the ticket or allocate ticket to appropriate support person/group.
– Ownership of raised and escalated issues. M
– Manage and co-ordinate operations from opening to closure of all tickets following SLA.
– Update call status frequently to users and relevant stakeholders follow SLA.
– Provide guidance and training (remotely) to end users on need basis.
– Handle issue of PDA device, assign to 3rd party for warranty.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by direct manager.
– 3-month contract under Collaborator Position.
– After training during 3 months, candidates will be offered official position.
– No experience required.
– Have knowledge about SLA.
– College or University Graduation (IT is preferable).
– Familiar with computer, good Microsoft Office skills.
– Good communication skill.
– Can reading, writing and speaking in English is a plus.
– Have good customer support mindset and attitude.
– Fast learning, Proactive.
Let us know about your story