As COE you will have the responsibility to expand FPT’s “Managed Service” capabilities not only based on your past experiences but also by researching the market and developing the next generation “Managed Service” for global FPT locations.
COE should work with other COE (specialists of some domain of Managed Service) to enhance the overall capabilities of FPT. Another major responsibility of a COE will be to support the various pre-sales and salespersons in FPT offices around the globe to sell FPT Managed Services.
– Experience in “Managed Services” in a world class or local major corporation holding an executive position and having deep knowledge of how Managed Services are designed, sold and delivered. For example, they should have held positions such as “Delivery Lead”, “Solutioning Lead”, “Transformation Lead”, “Commercial Lead”, “Account Lead” etc., in areas such as Application MS, Infrastructure MS, Security MS etc.
– Experience or ability to develop new solutions based on market needs and industry best practices.
– Logical thinking, ability to explain complex ideas in simple words and presentation material. Has consulting background or working in a corporate strategy division.
– Has strong technical capability in any field but preferably application. Has strong understanding of some industry and/or broad knowledge of multiple industries. Ability to speak with clients from multiple industries on IT topics and pain points from various industries.
– English communication skills
– Other language skills, multi-cultural experience.
Let us know about your story