• Developing and maintaining our RESTful API (Java)
• Designing and improving our cloud architecture to make it as performant, scalable and secure as possible
• Integrating our backend with existing SaaS APIs, like subscription management and mailing services, so we can focus on our core functionality
• Developing and maintaining our web portal and other web apps (React)
• Designing and improving our web architecture to make it as performant, scalable and secure as possible
• Work together in your cross-functional squad to solve technical and business challenges, extend our datamodel and create a state-of-the-art ecosystem.
• Create an awesome developer experience by improving our existing dev tools, build pipelines, and test automation.
– “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
– Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment
– Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
– Proficient in English (spoken and written)
– Experience OO programming experience
– Experience in java 8
– Experience with backend API development
– Experience with database development
– Experience with React
– Experience with CSS / HTML / JS ES2015+
– Experience with cloud platforms (GCLOUD / AWS)
– Experience with RESTful API’s
– Experience with NoSQL database
– Experience with TDD
– Experience with git
Nice to have:
– Experience with Elasticsearch
– Experience with Jersey 2/Spring
– Experience with Google Cloud Platform (App Engine, Datastore, Pub/Sub…)
– Knowledge of API security (JWT, authentication, certificates…)
– Experience with build pipelines
– Experience with Webpack
– Experience with threejs / A-frame
– Experience with SCSS / SASS
– Open communication
– Team player
– Learn new things fast
– Proactive and take ownership
– Learn from mistake
Let us know about your story