• Incorporate with sale teams to support presale of FPT RPA solutions & services to customers
• Provide consultant services related to RPA and Business Process Automation in general
• Follow up with potential customers to close the deal
• Collect, research and report on the RPA trending
• Act as a BA for the internal projects that helps building up the RPA capability
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with us.
• Competitive salary
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
• Approach different business domains
• Opportunity to work with fortune 500 companies
• Opportunity to go onsite
• Expand your knowledge on the automation
• Excellent English communication
• Minimum of 1 year experience in RPA on one of the following platform: UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, MS Power Automate, Biz Robo, akaBOT.
• Minimum of 3 years as a BA/Consultant in IT field
• Capable of performing consulting tasks like automation pipeline construction, assessment and giving advises on the existing RPA framework from customers
• Excellent presentation skill
• Excellent documentation skill (writing BR, FR, Non-FR, UC, US, etc,.)
• Having deep knowledge in at least 1 domain: Marketing, HR, Finance, Logistic, Manufacturing, e-Commerce
• Able to work independently or as a team
• Flexibly working with different time zones (Germany, UK, Canada, US)
Let us know about your story