– Conduct quality assurance tests on IT products and systems to identify defects and issues related to risk
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate risk related to IT systems and products.
– Document and report any defects or issues related to risk management to the appropriate parties for resolution.
– Participate in the design and implementation of quality assurance processes and procedures related to risk
– Conduct regular reviews of risk management procedures and suggest improvements to ensure compliance with
– Ensure that all quality assurance procedures are documented and that records are maintained.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
– “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year,
– Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance.
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
– Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
– Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and practices.
– Familiarity with risk management concepts and principles.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
– Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to changing requirements.
Let us know about your story