– Ensure that all systems and applications are protected from known vulnerabilities.
– Reducing security vulnerabilities and risks in the future.
– Improving security features and functions such as authentication, encryption or auditing….
– Integrating with the enterprise security infrastructure
– “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year,
– Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance.
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
– Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
– Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation.
– Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
– Interest in all aspects of security research and development.
– Knowledge of computer networks, Windows, Linux.
– Knowledge of security vulnerabilities.
– Know how to use nmap, metasploit, nessus, acunetix…
– There are hands-on learning on sites like tryhackme, hackthebox…
– Experience in testing and evaluating systems for businesses is an advantage.
Let us know about your story